simple js with input, processing and output
document and console window
highlighted debugging step
variables with current and old value
syntax error in editor and console
editor code completion and snippets menu
e.g. unit tests with jasmine and others ...
Just Download and install tieJS:
1. Download tieJS_setup.zip from here. It´s a zip file which contains the file tieJS_setup.exe. This is a 7zip self extracting archive. To keep the downloaded file press keep. Unfortunately the code isn´t signed, so this step is necessary.
2. tieJS is a fully portable application. So you can install on any device. Just move the downloaded and unzipped file tieJS_setup.exe to the desired location and double click tieJS_setup.exe to start the installation. tieJS will be extracted to the subfolder tieJS.
3. Start the tieJS application
by double click on tieJS.exe.
tieJS automatically checks for updates. If available you can download and install them by pressing the Update-button:
Further documentation is available by pressing the Help-button.
Extended functionality with plugins
Just Download and install tieJS-Plugins: (minimal tieJS version: v202004211300)
1. Choose a plugin from the list of available tieJS-plugins (see below).
2. Download the ZIP-file of the plugin. Here for example the Documentation plugin: plugin_documentation.zip.
3. Unzip plugin_documentation.zip to the plugin folder of tieJS: tieJS\bin\plugins
4. Start the tieJS application and use the plugin from the corresponding tab:
by click on Documentation.
The position of the plugin button in the tieJS menu depends on the installed plugin.
Further documentation is available by pressing the Help-button in the tieJS Info tab.
Plugin list: (detailed description of some plugins see Help-button)
- Collaborative programming in
- local network
- Requires one installation of
- Collab-Server in local network
- Unit tests with Jasmine
- Installation: Extract two seperate
- plugin-folders plugin_jasmine_edit
- and plugin_jasmine_start
Minimal system requirements
i3 processor, 4GB ram,
tieJS sometimes doesn´t work on network shares,
tieJS can be used on a portable hard disk or usb stick,
when using the build-in webserver, firewall must allow port 80 for incoming and outgoing traffic.
At the moment, tieJS is under active development.